The basic techniques of hypnosis are easy to learn since hypnosis is a natural state of mind.
If you ever cried while watching a movie or became so engrossed in a book that you tuned out everything else around you, if you ever driven your car from A point to Z point on “autopilot” while thinking about something else – you have experienced hypnosis. If fact, we enter into a hypnotic state many times a day.
This state can be used to therapeutic or self-improvement purposes.
Truths about hypnosis
1) You feel better, more peaceful and more relaxed after a session.
2) Hypnosis can help you to make positive changes in your life.
3) You remain fully in control of your mind and body during a session.
4) You will never be asked to reveal any personal information you do not want to reveal.
5) You will never be asked to do anything humiliating.