Cancellation of healing appointments
If you have pre-paid for a session and would like to cancel that session, there will be a 10% processing fee to cover credit card processing charges and administrative time.
Any paid sessions must be cancelled within 48 hours of the time of payment.
Clients cancelling appointments with less than a 24-hour notice are responsible for full payment to Yulia Pal and will be invoiced for said appointment.
Cancellations of event registration
Yulia Pal’s workshops are organised under the name of Karuna Wellness – Centre for Self-Development.
Hence this policy is applicable for all workshops registered through Yuliapal.net/english, Pranahealing.net and /or Karunawellness.net.
Please read, understand and agree to all policies before registering for a paid event organised by Yuliapal.net/english, Pranahealing.net and /or Karunawellness.net..
The right to change the date and location
Karuna Wellness reserve the right to change the dates and location of workshops organised by it.
Karuna Wellness reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment (generally 6 people minimum). In that case, the event will be marked as cancelled, the registrants will be notified of the change and will receive a full refund.
First 2 hours of the paid event
You will love our workshops. However, if you are dissatisfied at any time during the first 2 hours of a paid event, you may leave the class and ask for a full refund. You will get your money back. That’s our firm promise and commitment.
No refund for partial attendance workshop or any missed classes will be given.
Event registration and cancellation
- A minimum deposit of Rs. 2000 is required to register. Participants will not be registered into the program until the advance payment is received.
- The balance can be paid on the first day of the workshop.
- If a participant is unable to attend the event on the dates registered for, and informs the centre/workshop coordinator not less than 4 days before the event date, the participant will be allowed to use the deposited amount within 6 months of the registration to apply to an alternate class, workshop or therapy appointment. This credit is transferable to another person.
- No refund or credit if cancelled 3 days before the event.
- Course material once handed over to the participant will be non-refundable.
E-mail your refund requests to email@example.com. Please include the words “Refund Request” in the subject line of your email.
You may send your written refund requests by postal mail to M-188 Ground Floor Greater Kailash-2, New Delhi 110048, India.
Date of update
This refund policy was last updated on 9 September 2016.