Below is the short list of natural remedies. It is rather sketchy but will be expanded in future.
What exactly is tuberculosis?
“Tuberculosis (TB) is a highly contagious lung disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The germs are spread via coughs, sneezes, and physical contact. The most worrisome aspect of this disease is its latency. Those infected may harbor the germs for years, yet display no outward or visible signs of infection. However, when the immune system becomes challenged or down regulated due to stress, candida, diabetes, or other factors, the bacteria can become reactivated and develop into full-blown TB.”
Important: Pranic Healing is supplementary to the medical treatment. Before commencement of Pranic treatment, the patient should have been medically diagnosed and started medical therapy.
Pranic Healing Protocol (1st month)
(The protocol is based on Master Choa Kok Sui’s pranic healing protocol for TB as given in Advance Pranic Healing book.)
For the first 30 days use Electric Violet (Divine Energy) for cleansing and energizing till the infection is under control.
This energy is of very high vibration and it is anti-microbial. It was said that the infection occur when the rate of vibration of the energy body falls back below a certain level. When the rate of vibration is raised – and the Divine Energy does exactly this – the microorganisms cannot survive in this environment.
- Apply a thorough general sweeping 3 times or more. The energy body of a TB patient is very dirty overall.
- Cleanse the front and back heart chakras. Energize with EV.
- Thoroughly cleanse the lungs from the front and back. Energize with EV.
- Cleanse the solar plexus chakra and the liver. (The function of the liver gets affected by the powerful chemical anti-TB drugs.) Energize the liver with LWG then with LWV pranas.
- Energize the solar plexus with EV energy.
- Cleanse the spleen chakra. Energize with EV.
- Cleanse and energize the navel, basic chakras with W prana.
- Cleanse the throat and the head chakras and energize with EV.
Liver tonics – ayurvedic or homeopathic.
Aurvedic Cough Tea – to relief cough and improve sleep.
Garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic. It can be administered in various forms in parallel to the main treatment.
1. Garlic in Honey
Add garlic pieces to a jar with honey. Take 1 tsp twice a day.
2. Garlic Milk
Bring to boil 150 ml of milk and 50 ml of water. Add crushed garlic (15 cloves). Boil till the liquid reduced to half. Take 1 tsp twice a day.