“What if you don’t wanna die… but you don’t wanna live either…. Huh?”
When you “do not see any purpose to live”, when you “don’t have the willingness to drag yourself to every next day” and such mood is lasting over 2 weeks, most probably, it’s a case of depression.
Depression normally have a cause. To find it, little self-analysis is required. Ask yourself the following questions:
– Has something happened?
– Is it a relationship problem?
– Is it related to my professional life?
– When did it start?
– What was the trigger?
If there it no obvious loss or trauma, the depression may be related to the energy body only.
How does this happen?
– People may suck your energy out.
– You may get contaminated by thoughts of a negative or a severely depressed person.
– You were subjected to an energy strike by another person. An energy attack creates a hole in the energy field through which your energy drains out. Such things are often done unconsciously. The person may be generally in a bad mood, sick, depressed or simply habitually negative. An energy strike can also be used as a bizarre method of self-defence.
– You may be entangled into other person’s negative web – if they desperately want something from you.
– Sometime you are affected by what you do professionally. For example, if you are an actor playing a depressive or negative role for a period of time, the energies of the character and the play may have a destructive psychological affect on you. I have seen few plays that shred your aura into pieces during 1 hour of performance.
What can be done?
Prana healing can help in depression. A healer will cleanse your energy body, remove negative attachments and balance your chakras and aura. You will instantly feel lighter and better. If the injury is just in the energy body, the problem can be solved easily and fast.