Data and Books
In the age of Internet we really do not need to store data. You can safely delete:
- E-books that you will never read;
- Movies that you do not care to watch;
- Audio that you are not interested in;
- Pictures and files that you saved ‘just in case’
You will be surprised how much space is freed on you hard disc.
Donate to the library or give it to a khabariwala:
- Books that you will never read;
- Special edition books that you do not care about anymore;
- Old photos, the bulk of it;
- Old cards:
- Sentimental memorabilia connected to you past love.
Keeping unnecessary things in your house or your computer is like storing excess fat in you body. You do not need it! It also clogs you mind and blocks the energy flow in you system and your environment.
The extra things occupy your precious space, consume your energy and money for maintenance.
You have the power to get rid of it!
Live light. Whatever you need to learn will come to you when the time is right. Use it, play with it and let go.