(For example, for business blogging purposes.)
Branding yourself is about finding and expressing your true personality, not hiding behind the masks.
It’ a good thing to do.
When you open yourself to public you naturally want to be better, smarter, wiser, more beautiful, more enlightened and this is when the impulse to work on yourself starts.
Doing something good for other people (and earning money in return) is a path of personality development – you will keep tweaking the ways you express yourself till you get them right, till you get to express yourself in your highest truth, your unique, original self. This process may take more than a single incarnation.
But talking about a single incarnation, if this is your professional need to create a brand image of your personality, these are the advises you follow:
1. Be true to yourself and keep working on improving your personality.
2. Do not hide behind the masks. Make continuous efforts to gradually open yourself to the public as you are.
3. Express your opinion, but express it in a kind way.
4. Have a message from yourself to other people. Express this message in whatever you do.
5. Walk your talk!
6. Whatever you do, whatever your perceived brand is, it has to serve as an inspiration to other people, it has to give other people something valuable, something important for them to know, to understand, to learn.
7. Express this unselfishly. Express your message with joy. For the message to flow into the world it has to be light-hearted. Heavy things smash into the ground.
8. Be loving to other people and other beings. Be caring about Nature and Her kingdoms. A quality of loving-kindness in a character has the highest value. It’s a ‘hard currency’ with ‘buys’ people hearts.
9. Constantly work on yourself, on improving your character. Orient yourself to the examples of people who have ‘made it’, in your opinion. Choose the right beacons.
10. Become an observer to your personality, its coach and its guide. Keep it disciplined.
11. Have a goal where you want to reach. Keep it constant and keep adjusting the ways of moving towards it. Periodically review the goal. Do not be afraid to drop it if your priorities have changed.
12. In whatever you do, whatever you speak or think, evaluate these with the internal spiritual guide against Truth or Unthuth for yourself at this moment now. Always choose the ‘Truth for Me Now’.