Healing is an ancient art that has been practised in all world cultures from time immemorial. There is no monopoly over energy healing. It is known under different names but its essence is the same because all these systems are based on the Laws of Nature.
There are several distinctive types of energy healing:
- Touch healing (laying of hands)
- Non-touch healing (working directly on the etheric body)
- Non-touch healing – remote
- Mental healing (telepathic healing)
- Shamanic healing (invoking the healing help of the Spirit World)
- Divine healing (invoking the healing help of the Creator)
But it’s not all! The following methods are also energy healing:
- Metaphor therapy (metaphors are the bridge between the conscious mind and the subconscious)
- Breathwork (moving energy through the energy channels with the help of breath)
- Bodywork (moving energy through the energy channels with the help of movement)
- Vibratory remedies
- Colour therapy
- Crystal healing (laying on crystals)
Almost all healing systems are based on two universal approaches – clearing negative energies from the affected area (and/or the whole body) and charging it with Life Force.